Borghese Gallery Small-Group Tour - Baroque & Renaissance in Rome
Explore the magnificent Borghese Gallery and Gardens on this small-group (maximum of 6) tour. Visit the Villa Borghese Pinciana, home to the Borghese Gallery and its collection of masterpieces by such artists as Bernini, Caravaggio, Canova, and Raphael. Your expert guide will provide you with interesting facts, secret stories, and anecdotes. Hear about the artists, their patrons, and their artwork. Stroll through the Borghese Gardens (self-guided) with is lush landscape and beautiful fountains following the museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Small Group of only 6 People
- Skip the ticket line
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Borghese
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Villa Borghese, P.zzale del Museo Borghese, 00155 Rome Italy
Meet your guide in Piazza Scipione Borghese, right in the heart of the Villa Borghese Gardens. Learn how this beautiful park came to be, all the different activities, festivals and games that take place here, and be sure to take a nice stroll through its beautiful grounds either before or after your museum tour!
Stop At: Galleria Borghese, Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome Italy
The tour takes place at the marvellous museum of Galleria Borghese in Villa Borghese, Rome's most famous park. On this exclusive Small Group tour, your passionate tour guide will share secret stories and facts about the artists and their pieces as you walk through the beautiful large rooms of the Gallery. Take your time to admire works such as Bernini’s Apollo and Daphne, Caravaggio’s David with Goliath’s Head, and Raphael’s The Deposition. Prepare to be amazed by the stories “behind the scenes” that you never would have known if you visited the Borghese Gallery on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale Scipione Borghese, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum participants is 2. Maximum participants is 6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.