Borghese Gallery - Semi Private Tour
Spend some quality time in one of Rome's most beautiful spaces with this 2-hour small-group tour of the Borghese Gallery and its gardens. Explore the fantastic art collection in the gallery, started by the Cardinal Scipione Borghese in the 17th century, and continue out to wander through the gorgeous gardens. Combine art with nature with this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip The lIne Tickets
- Professional Blue Badge guide
- Semi-Private Tour (max 6 people)
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Borghese
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food And Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Borghese, Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome Italy
The Galleria Borghese is an art gallery in Rome, Italy, housed in the former Villa Borghese Pinciana. At the outset, the gallery building was integrated with its gardens, but nowadays the Villa Borghese gardens are considered a separate tourist attraction.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Borghese Gallery and Museum, Piazzale Scipione Borghese, 5, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Largo Federico Fellini, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.