Borghese Gallery and gardens - Skip the line tickets inlcuded - Small Group Tour
At the beginning of the 17th century, Cardinal Camillo Borghese became Pope Paul V and gifted his nephew, Cardinal Scipione Borghese, acres of land just outside the ancient Roman walls. Scipione Borghese saw this as the perfect place to construct a residence for his only real passion - his works of art. This is where the story of the "queen of all private art collections in the world" begins. In 1899 the Rothschilds wanted it, but fortunately an agreement never reached, and the three years later the Italian state would buy the residence, the collection, and the gardens. Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome.
- An experience away from standard 'ordinary' tours, a unique way of seeing the real Italy.
- Only licensed guides both fun and experienced.
per adult from
What's included :
- Authorized driving services
- Villa Borghese entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Borghese
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Borghese, Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome Italy
Visit one of the most beautiful art galleries in the world - the Borghese Gallery. Enjoy the perfect harmony between Cardinal Borghese's architecture of this sumptuous residence and the priceless works of art. Feel the indescribable atmosphere that makes this place so unique. (The Borghese, Pauline Bonaparte, the sister of Napoleon), but above all the value of the artists and their masterpieces (Titian, Caravaggio, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, Antonio Canova, Dosso Dossi, Rubens, Domenichini).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa Borghese, P.zzale del Museo Borghese, 00155 Rome Italy
Tour the Borghese Gardens, the most famous Roman Villa that contains an enormous artistic heritage. Apart from Borghese Gallery, it boasts 3 other museums, fountains and statues, lakes, temples and numerous historical buildings. Your tour will end at the Pincio Terrace, one of the most picturesque and romantic places in Rome, offering a breathtaking view of Piazza del Popolo and the city. During your stay in Rome you will have a great photo opportunity, but believe us, this one will undoubtedly be the best.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Borghese Gallery and Museum, Piazzale Scipione Borghese, 5, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Salita del Pincio, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.