Bordeaux City Sightseeing Citroën 2CV Classic Car Private Guided Tour
Get onboard your 2CV and enjoy its convertible roof to (re)discover the emblematic sites of Bordeaux!
From the Grand Théâtre to the Grosse Cloche, passing by the Place de la Bourse and its water mirror, your chauffeur will take you into the heart of historic Bordeaux and share with you his various and unexpected anecdotes about the city's history. You will love the small streets of medieval Bordeaux that will allow you to appreciate the famous atmosphere of Bordeaux, typical of the South-West of France!
An authentic 2CV tour of Bordeaux to experience with family or friends.
* Each 2CV can take a maximum of 3 people (plus the chauffeur). If you book for 2 people you will have one 2CV. If you book for 6 people you will have two 2CVs, etc. When there are several 2CVs, we drive in convoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Centrally located meeting point
- A private Guide, trained in hospitality and excellence.
- A colorful and convertible Citroën 2CV for the duration of the tour!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Allees de Tourny, 33000, Bordeaux France
Enjoy the most beautiful Mascarons of Bordeaux!
Pass By: Grand Theatre, 2 Place de la Comedie, 33024, Bordeaux France
One of the most beautiful monument of Bordeaux from the XVIII century.
Pass By: Place de la Bourse, 33000, Bordeaux France
The "showcase" of Bordeaux with its famous water mirror!
Pass By: Porte de Bourgogne, Place Bir-Hakeim, 33000, Bordeaux France
A famous triumphal arch in Bordeaux.
Pass By: Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux, Cours Victor Hugo, Bordeaux France
A beautiful medieval door from the Middle Ages.
Pass By: Tour Pey-Berland, Place Pey-Berland, 33000, Bordeaux France
You will see the Catedral and the City Hall of Bordeaux on this square.
Pass By: Place Gambetta, Bordeaux France
A must-see square!
Pass By: Marche des Grands Hommes, Place des Grands Hommes, 33000, Bordeaux France
A beautiful covered market in the heart of the "triangle d'or", the most luxurious district in Bordeaux.
Pass By: Quinconces Esplanade (Esplanade des Quinconces), Bordeaux France
The biggest square of Bordeaux, and one of the biggest of Europe!
Departure Point :42 Allées d'Orléans, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.