Boracay Island Hopping + Hot Kawa Bath + Helmet Diving
Spend a day out on the clear waters of the beautiful islands of Boracay in this budget-friendly tour. This is perfect for anyone wanting to explore the beaches and seeing different kinds of marine life up close through swimming and snorkeling. And a chance to experience hot kawa bath. An unusual bath that will make you look like you're being boiled alive, but don't worry, the fire is just to keep it as warm as you please and the bath usually comes with flowers and herbs that helps you feel relax.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Buffet Lunch
- Free coordinator assistance from Hotel to Activity area
- Tour Guide in each Boat
- Individual Life Jacket
- Hot Kawa Bath
- Free PIck up
- Helmet Diving
- Entry/Admission - White Beach
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-compulsory Tipping
- Snorkeling Fee (Php 40/person ) One Time payment in multiple sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boracay, Boracay, Malay, Aklan Province, Panay Island, Visayas
Spend a day out on the clear waters of the beautiful islands of Boracay in this budget-friendly tour. This is perfect for anyone wanting to explore the beaches and seeing different kinds of marine life up close through swimming and snorkeling.
Visiting the following area depending on the season:
June - November: Ilig Iligan Beach, Crocodile Island, StarFIsh Garden.
December - May: Coral Garden, Balinghai Beach, Puka Beach
Lunch will be served at Tabon Beach Parameters Place. Where you can also experience the hot kawa bath. This unusual bath will make you look like you're being boiled alive, but don't worry, the fire is just to keep it as warm as you please and the bath usually comes with flowers and herbs that helps you feel relax.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: White Beach, Balabag, Malay, Aklan Province 5608 Philippines
In the afternoon (weather dependent) you will spend a blissful rendezvous underwater with vibrant fishes and corals through helmet diving. This wondrous marine trip starts with a thrillingn speedboat ride from White Beach to a wide raft in the middle of the sea amid the spectacular panorama of the surrounding islands. A buildup of excitement among other aqua-adventurers welcomes you at the raft where you shall anticipate your turn for your own exploration underwater. After a brief orientation about Helmet Diving, the much-anticipated aquatic immersion takes place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up transfer is limited within Station 1, 2 or 3 only. Please take note that you are booked on a shared “seat in coach” basis. Pick up times may vary depending on number of clients for the day, local weather and traffic condition. Passengers may have to wait for maximum of 40 minutes for the coach.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.