Boracay Island Hopping + Hot Kawa + Parasailing + Helmet Diving
Spend a day out on the clear waters of the beautiful islands of Boracay in this budget-friendly tour. This is perfect for anyone wanting to explore the beaches and seeing different kinds of marine life up close through swimming and snorkeling withParasailing and Helmet Diving! And a chance to experience hot kawa bath. An unusual bath that will make you look like you're being boiled alive, but don't worry, the fire is just to keep it as warm as you please and the bath usually comes with flowers and herbs that helps you feel relax.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Buffet Lunch
- Free coordinator assistance from Hotel to Activity Area
- Tour Guide in each boat
- Individual Life Jacket
- Snorkeling Gear
- Hot Kawa
- Helmet Diving
- Entry/Admission - White Beach
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-compulsory Tipping
- Local Ordinance Snorkeling Fee (Php 40/person ) One Time Payment in Multiple Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boracay, Boracay, Malay, Aklan Province, Panay Island, Visayas
Spend a day out on the clear waters of the beautiful islands of Boracay in this budget-friendly tour. This is perfect for anyone wanting to explore the beaches and seeing different kinds of marine life up close through swimming and snorkeling.
Visiting the following area depending on the season:
June - November: Ilig Iligan Beach, Crocodile Island, StarFIsh Garden.
December - May: Coral Garden, Balinghai Beach, Puka Beach
Lunch will be served at Tabon Beach Parameters Place. Where you can also experience the hot kawa bath. This unusual bath will make you look like you're being boiled alive, but don't worry, the fire is just to keep it as warm as you please and the bath usually comes with flowers and herbs that helps you feel relax.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: White Beach, Boracay, Aklan, Philippines
Parasailing on Boracay is a great experience for a few adventure-minded individuals. Imagine being whisked into the sky while strapped in a seat covered by a colorful parachute! This is a popular activity where riders can view the beautiful shoreline of white beach from above while being pulled by a boat.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: White Beach, Balabag, Malay, Aklan Province 5608 Philippines
Helmet diving is a popular water activity in Boracay. It entails getting on a boat, putting on a helmet connected to an oxygen tank, and going down the water. ... The helmet is quite heavy, but underwater, it only weighs around 2 kilos. You will enjoy 20 full minutes of helmet diving.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited in any Hotel in Station 1, 2 or 3 Beach Vicinity only.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.