Boracay Ariel's Point Cliff Diving
Get your adrenaline pumping in this hassle-free excursion in Boracay's top cliff-diving destination, Ariel's point. This guided eco-tour is perfect for thrill seekers wanting to combine various water activities- be it swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, or plain lounging in just a span of a day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat cruise ride to and from Ariel's Point
- Unlimited beverages (including beer and mixed drinks)
- BBQ buffet lunch.
- Single or tandem kayaks
- Snorkels, masks, and life jackets
- Stand up paddle boards
- Souvenir bracelet
- Constant life guard surveillance
- Entrance fee
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-compulsory Tipping
Ariel's Point is a wild daytrip destination for Boracay visitors and residents. Featured in Asian Traveler, Cosmopolitan, and Mabuhay magazines as one of Boracay's top attractions, this eco-adventure paradise provides guests with the opportunity to cliff dive, kayak, and snorkel in an unspoiled tropical setting.
Take a leap of faith and plunge into the beautiful waters of Boracay at one of the world's top cliff diving destinations. Located on the edge of a fishing village, Ariel's Point boasts lush tropical forests, clear turquoise waters, abundant marine life and volcanic rock formations. The party starts the minute you step aboard the traditional Filipino 'banca' boat. Sip on the unlimited drinks available then decide if you want to spend your time cliff diving, kayaking, snorkelling, open water swimming or lounging - tailor your day in paradise with the wide variety of activities. Replenish yourself after a physical morning with a lunch buffet includes fresh and traditional delicacies.
• Ariel's Point, Malay, Aklan Province 5608 Philippines
Departure Point :Boracay Beach Club Balabag, Station 1, Boracay, 5608 Aklan, Philippines
Departure Time :5/9/2019 - 1/3/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.