Bora Bora Off-Road Sightseeing Tour
There is no better way to see Bora Bora when visiting on a cruise or staying in a hotel than this 4x4 tour. This off road tour gives you all the sights and delights of the island's culture, history, flora, and fauna. You will discover the ancient temples of the great Tahitian seafaring society built around 1000 A.D, along with their accompanying legends. Explore WWII sites built by Americans during their friendly taking of the island in 1942.
Tour around the island to see breathtaking lookout points only accessible by 4x4. Faanui Valley is host to small fruit plantations. Pareu, a locally-owned family workshop, showcases how they make beautiful tie-dye Sarongs. You will learn how to make coconut oil and taste local fruits before completing your tour and returning to port.
Book early as this sells out and beats the cruise tours for price and excitement.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 Wheel Drive Jeep
- Guarantee to get you back to the ship on time
- Local fruit tasting
- Coconut oil making
- Entry/Admission - Ecole Primaire Faanui
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bora Bora Lagoonarium, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
This tour will take you around Bora Bora in style
Pass By: Tahitian Secrets, Face de la place Tuvavau, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
Learn about the ancient temples of the great Tahitian seafaring society built around 1000AD, and the many legends of the island.
Stop At: Ecole Primaire Faanui, Fa'anui, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
Venture into Faanui Valley where you will see small fruit plantations, and stop at a Pareu making Workshop. At this family owned workshop you will see how they make these beautiful tie-dye type Sarongs, learn how we make Coconut oil, and taste some local fruits.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Full meeting instructions will show on your voucherPorts
- VAITAPE, InterContinental Le Moana Bora Bora, Matira Point, Bp 156 Bora Bora 98730,, Bora-Bora, French Polynesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.