Booze Cruise Key West Private Charter
This is the only private guided booze cruise in Key West. We provide you with dockside access to three different watering holes on three different keys in Key West. First stop is at The Geiger Key Marina Restaurant. This is a Tiki bar and restaurant located approx. 5 miles north of the City of Key West. Access is through a beautiful mangrove inlet. Second stop is located at The Boat House restaurant located on Cow Key Channel and in the city of Key West. See the sites while enjoying a cold beverage. Third and final stop is The Hogfish Bar located in the "Old Florida" fishing village of Stock Island. This is the quintessential locals experience that you don't want to miss. Book it today!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
Travel through the crystal clear waters of The Florida Keys Marina Sanctuary to reach our first dockside restaurant and bar.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Coconut Mallory, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Our second stop is on the island of Key West located on Cow Key Channel. This dockside bar offers pool tables, corn hole and ice cold drinks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stock Island, Stock Island, Florida Keys, Florida
Our next stop is the most iconic locals destination in Key West. The Hogfish bar is located in downtown Stock Island in the heart of an Old Florida fishing village. This is a trip you'll never forget!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Stock Island Marina Village, 7005 Shrimp Rd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.