Book Professional Tour Guide for Tajmahal and Agra Fort
After pickup at your Agra hotel, airport, or railway station, set off with your guide by private, air-conditioned vehicle for the Taj Mahal, hearing about Agra’s history en route.
On arrival at the UNESCO-listed site, your guide will help you through security for a tour of this 17th-century marble mausoleum, commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a tomb for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Stroll the gardens and climb to the terrace to admire the inlaid marble walls and towers while learning how they took around 25 years and 20,000 workers to complete.
Next is Agra Fort, the UNESCO-protected 16th-century fortress-palace constructed by successive Mughal rulers. Head inside this red-sandstone complex and see highlights, such as the audience halls, an octagonal tower, and Jahangiri palace, as your guide reveals their history.
Your tour finishes at your Agra hotel, the Agra train station, or airport as you wish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide fees only
What's excluded :
- Everything except guide fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal is considered one of the architectural marvels of the world and a symbol of enduring love. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built this monument in loving memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz. The monument was built in around 42 acres of land with pure white marble brought from various places across the world. It is believed that the emperor chose this particular spot along the banks of Yamuna because of its peaceful and calmness. And it now one of the seven wonders of the world and also recognized as one among the world heritage sites.
It’s one of those places that not only meets but beats expectations. This is an excellent tribute to eternal love. Just a phrase is enough to express the beauty “WAAH TAJ.”
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
The magnificent fort consists of various amazing structures like the Jahangir Mahal, Khas Mahal, Diwan-I-Khass, Diwan-I-Am, Machchhi Bhawan and Moti Masjid, a jasmine tower, a mirror palace (Shish Mahal), courtrooms and the remains of Akbar’s once grand royal residence. The whole Agra fort architecture is like an underground network hub interconnected through passages and other underground pathways to various places. A few of these is like a secret passage to access during times of emergency. Another such passage is connecting the fort to the banks of river Yamuna situated close to the Water Gate.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :28/256, Pathwari, Belanganj, Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.