Book Govt Approved Guide for Taj Mahal & Agra fort
Definition of The Tour Guide.
"Tourist guides are the front line tourism locals professionals, who act as good-will ambassadors to throngs of domestic and international visitors who visit our cities and our nation"
We provide only Govt. Approved tour guides to make your visit of Taj Mahal & Agra fort memorable in main languages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide services for Taj mahal & Agra fort.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tour will join you in your car for city tour.
- Entrance tickets of monuments.
- Hotel/Meals etc.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will visit Taj mahal by our Govt. Approved tour guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
You will visit Agra fort with our Govt. Approved tour guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or Railway station or any other meeting point in Agra.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour guide will meet you at your hotel's lobby in Agra.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.