Bonsu Aboretum Canopy, Cocoa Research & Aburi Gardens
Its a unique cpombination of attractions for your pleasure. The Bonsu region is unexplored much, The Koforidua region has a lot to see. There is also a complimentary tour to the largest beads market in Ghana.
per adult from
10 to 12 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Koforidua Technical University
- Entry/Admission - Koforidua Senior High Technical School
- Entry/Admission - Aburi Botanical Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koforidua Technical University, Koforidua-Nsutam Rd, Koforidua, Ghana
The first place to visit will be the Bonsu Aboretum near Koforidua. Take a walk on the second Canopy Walkway in Ghana.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koforidua Senior High Technical School, Koforidua, Ghana
The Cocoa Research Institute of Ghana (CRIG) is Ghana's home of Cocoa research and study. Over the years they have breeded various species of cocoa to get the best in terms of quality and early growth. Join this tour to learn all you could related to cocoa which is a leading foreign exchange earner for Ghana. Learn how they harvest cocoa, prepare it for chocolate and get to acquire some cocoa products at highly subsidized rates.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aburi Botanical Gardens, Aburi 32km (20mi) north of Accra, Accra Ghana
Spend some leisure time time is the cool gardens and get to learn many tropical trees never known any where else and some palnted by world figures such as Queen Elizabeth among others.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or residence
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.