Bonorong Wildlife Park, Richmond Village, Hobart Highlights
Importantly this tour goes to Bonorong Wildlife Park in the morning while the animals are in an active mode.
Take a leisurely tour through the park learning interesting details about the Devils, Koalas, Kangaroos and many other native animals and birds.
Bonorong Wildlife Park is the featured stop on our tour not just a port of call along the way to somewhere else. You spend quality time at the park.
After Bonorong you go on a scenic countryside drive out to Richmond Historic Village for lunch. See the Richmond Bridge, Richmond Goal and the oldest Catholic Church in Australia (St Johns). Lots of galleries and interesting shops.
Great coffee, cakes or pastries from the bakery. Sandwiches, Fish & Chips
next door all at reasonable prices.
Sweets and Treats is a must for old school candy and ice cream lovers.
Hobart City, Salamanca, Battery Point and Mountain Lookout are included in this tour. Plenty of photo and bathroom stops.
per adult from
What's included :
- OPERATES ON CRUISE SHIP DAYS
- Driver guide provides commentary at points of interest
- Modern 12 seat Toyota minibus air conditioned
- Small group tour specialist
What's excluded :
- AUD $27 entry fee to Bonorong Wildlife Park not included (Visa accepted)
- You buy your own lunch at Richmond (reasonable prices)
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
We prioritize the Sanctuary and don't rush through spending lots of time with the animals. You pay an entry fee and can get up close to the Tasmanian Devils, Kangaroos, Koalas, Wombats and many other native animals and bird life.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Historic Richmond Village has Richmond Goal, the oldest Catholic Church in Australia (St John's) and the famous Richmond Bridge.
We stop here for lunch with options of great coffee, pastries, pies, sandwiches or fish and chips at reasonable prices. Excellent candy and ice cream at Sweets and Treats.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :31 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hobart TAS, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.