Bonaire Landsailing Adventures
This is unique! Chances are you've never been landsailing. That's okay. No experience necessary. Bonaire has the perfect conditions and we have the ideal location. Sailing a blokart is super easy to learn. We'll give you a 10 minute lesson to ensure you have the most fun during your time on the track. This activity is for everyone because you control the speed. So, those wishing to take it easy and enjoy a leisurely, wind-powered sail can do so, and those wanting a full dose of adrenaline will also enjoy themselves. We have two shadow (double) blokarts available so small children or elderly parents can ride in the "side car". No excuses for not participating as we recently had a 91 year old lady experience landsailing at our track. Join us for the most fun you will have on 3 wheels!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Blokarts designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Snacks - Delicious Bonaire water and fresh fruit.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Please consider tipping our team if you received awesome service.
The track is located about 15 minutes from the center of Kralendijk on the wild and windy side of the island. When we arrive, we'll spend about 10-15 minutes going over the rules and getting some tips on sailing. We've got helmets and gloves (and glasses if you don't have your own) for you to put on before walking to the pit stop and getting into your blokart. We size the sail to suit your weight and skill level. You'll have about 45-50 minutes of sailing time before it is time to come back to the reception area for a debrief and discussion on "who was the fastest!". We have drinks and some light refreshments on offer before we load up in the van and head back to town. The total tour takes about 2 hours including travel time.
Departure Point :Kaminda Sabana Piedra Krus, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
If we're meeting you at one of the piers, we'll be waiting with a Bonaire Landsailing sign under the "INTERNET BOOKINGS" sign as you leave the port security area.Airports
- Flamingo Intl Airport, Bonaire
- North Pier
- South Pier
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.