Bolgheri: "SENSORIAL" Wine Tasting in Winery
Visit "Terre del Marchesato" winery and make a wine-tasting for a 1,5 hours experience tour.
Nestled 3mi (5 km) from the village centre of Bolgheri, you're just a 10-minute drive from this unique wine tasting opportunity. "Terre del Marchesato" is one of the oldest wineries of Bolgheri.
The SENSORIAL tour is a wine experience for a more in-depth tasting approach.
It includes a tasting experience through the "sensorial tasting", guided through the colours, aromas and flavours of the wine, tasting:
• PAPEO: a selection of pure Vermentino
• TARABUSO: a selection of 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
• ALDONE: a selection of pure Merlot
The tasting is accompanied by crunchy schiaccia or grissini.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Discover the world of wine with your senses: sight, smell and taste.
SENSORIAL WINE TASTING of 3 different TOP wines of "Terre del Marchesato" production.
A Guide that speaks in Italian or English, will guide you during the tour.
• Fattoria Terre del Marchesato, Localita Sant'Uberto 164, 57022 Bolgheri, Castagneto Carducci Italy
• PAPEO - Vermentino (white wine) - Guided sensorial tasting of the colours, aromas and flavours of the wine. The tasting is accompanied by crunchy schiaccia or grissini.
• TARABUSO - Cabernet Sauvignon (red wine) - Guided sensorial tasting of the colours, aromas and flavours of the wine. The tasting is accompanied by crunchy schiaccia or grissini.
• ALDONE - Merlot (red wine) - Guided sensorial tasting of the colours, aromas and flavours of the wine. The tasting is accompanied by crunchy schiaccia or grissini.
Departure Point :Farm Lands of the Marquis, Località Sant’Uberto, 164, 57022 Bolgheri, Castagneto Carducci LI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.