Bojo River Eco-Adventure Tour
Travel to the midwest part of Cebu. Enjoy a scenic cruise along Bojo River, learning sessions on mangrove ecology, wildlife flora & fauna, mat weaving, snorkeling, swimming and a picnic lunch. Stop at the Capilla Sta. Ana Museum and be struck with its priceless treasures of century old paintings and religious icons as well as their labyrinth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Aloguinsan is one of the best eco-tourism destination in Cebu. It is located in the western side of the island with approximately 2-hrs drive from the city. This town offers a river boat ride linked to the open blue sea of Tañon Strait that will surely enjoyed by the nature lovers. To start the tour, you will have to trek for a short 15-min hike going to the reception area from the main road. Upon arrival, listen to the local guides for a few minute briefing. Experience a 45-min relaxing and educational river cruise along a rich mangrove ecology. These mangroves and the wild flora and fauna of Aloguinsan is being protected by the local authorities and its community. The local fishermen will be your local guides or a biology teacher for the tour. At the end of the cruise before the boat takes you back, you have the option for a quick swim. Before you head back to the city, you will have a quick stop at the Capilla Sta. Ana Museum and be struck with its priceless treasures of century old paintings and religious icons as well as their labyrinth.
Departure Point :Any Cebu City Hotels and Mactan Resorts
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.