Bois de Boulogne en Segway - Paris Segway Tour
Discover Bagatelle Park, the Mare Saint-James, the Lakes, the Auteuil Hippodrome and the Grande Cascade!
The visit of Bagattelle Park is included in the route (30 minutes).
Strong points: the great outdoors, improvised slaloms between the trees (follow the guide anyway…) and the rose garden of Parc de Bagatelle.
A course in 9 stages which makes you discover the multiple treasures of the Bois de Boulogne:
1) Grande Cascade 2) Bagatelle Park 3) Mare Saint-James 4) Louis Vuitton Foundation 5) Lower Lake 6) Upper Lake 7) Auteuil Racecourse 8) Route de la Seine to the Butte Mortemart 9) Route du point du day in Suresnes and return to the large Cascade
All our tours can be privatized.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- We provide gloves, poncho if needed.
- Windbreaker, fleece jacket (available to the client)
- Anti-cold sleeve on the Segway handlebar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fondation Louis Vuitton, 8 avenue du Mahatma Gandhi, 75116 Paris France
Shot of the Foundation
Stop At: Parc de Bagatelle, Bois de Boulogne - Route de Sevres a Neuilly, 75016 Paris France
Visit of the park
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hippodrome d'Auteuil, Paris France
Photos and explanations of the guide
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :La Grande Cascade, Carrefour de Longchamp, 75016 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to French law, the use of personal transport equipment on the public highway is strictly prohibited for anyone aged 11 years or less.
- For security reasons, our guided Segway tours are open to people aged 14 or over (minors must be accompanied).
- For children aged 12 or 13, parents are asked to book a private ride.
- Proof of age (for children) can be requested at the start of the visit.
- Forbidden to pregnant women
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.