Bohol Highlights Tour: Chocolate Hills, Tarsier Spotting and Loboc River Cruise
Discover the natural beauty of the Philippines while touring the scenic countryside of Bohol Island. This day trip with an informative guide takes you on a scenic journey around the island, from mahogany forests to historic landmarks and the Chocolate Hills, shaped like mounds of chocolate. Plus, enjoy a relaxing lunch cruise on the Loboc River, where you’ll have the opportunity to spot indigenous Philippine tarsiers, some of the smallest primates in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Tagbilaran / Bohol Hotels only)
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Loboc River cruise
- Lunch on the cruise
- Entry/Admission - Blood Compact Monument
- Entry/Admission - Baclayon Ecclesiastical Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocolate Hills Natural Monument, Carmen Philippines
View the awesome cone-shaped hills known as the "Chocolate Hills" in the town of Carmen.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blood Compact Monument, Tagbilaran City Philippines
Historical landmark commemorating the 1st Treaty of Friendship between the East and the West.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Baclayon Ecclesiastical Museum, National Road, Baclayon Philippines
Centuries-old Baclayon Church & Museum, built-in 1595
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tarsier Conservation Area, Loay Interior Rd, Loboc 6316 Philippines
Get a chance to see a Tarsier, one of the world's smallest primates with its gentle demeanor and large bulbous eyes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from any resort/hotel within Panglao area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 passengers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Hotel pickup service is available for the listed hotels only. If you are staying in a different hotel, please make arrangements with tour operator for pickup from the nearest supported hotel and make your own way there
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.