Bogove Waterfall Tour /By Vato
Synonymous to heaven, Bogova village is a popular draw because of its magical waterfall, which is famous as Sleeping Pearl under Tomorri Mountain. Walkthrough the national park and enjoy the sound of the river coming from the waterfall. Pass over small wood bridges, do hiking and exploring of the area known as one of the most beautiful natural parks of Berat. Jump from the rocks to the waterfall and swim in the cold crystal waters. This tour will give the opportunity to stop in Polican known as the city of Weapons see the old factories of weapons.
Eat the picnic lunch in front of the waterfall and if you would like on the way to Berat visit a Family Winery located in a scenic valley close to Osum River.
Customize ( Opportunity to customize this tour )
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bogove Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Everything not mentioned in the include section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bogove Waterfall, Berat Albania
They might be fairly small, but these waterfalls, which from a distance appear to disappear in and out of the rocks, have a rare beauty and make for a great day trip from Berat. You can swim in the turquoise pools at the foot of the falls but even in summer, the water is icy cold" Enjoy the nature of the park eat a picnic and grab a fresh beer.
Hike through the amazing nature and swim at the waterfall
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poliçan, Albania
Stop at Polican known also as the City of Weapons . Durring communist time this town was home of weapon factories
See the factories of weapons from the distance.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.