BOGOVA WATERFALL & NURELLARI WINERY TOUR by 1001 Albanian Adventures
The nice waterfall of Bogova is located around 40 kilometers from Berat and to reach the final destination we will need to pass through the forest for a 30 min hike. On the way we will breathe the fresh air, enjoy the greenness and quietness of the area, and have small breaks to visit places like the fish pool. This waterfall is now part of a natural protected area, and it gives you a wild life feeling. The water coming down from the rocks has created a natural small pool about 8 meters deep what gives the possibility to have a fresh swim.
On the way to/back from the waterfall, we can have a break in the premises of the winery, to taste several types of wines and raki (traditional Albanian alcoholic drink) that they produce, accompanied by some homemade finger food such as cheese, cottage cheese or dried fruits. Apart from tasting, we will have a walk around the vineyards of the winery, in order to see how the grape is cultivated and the whole process explained by the owner.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Accompanying Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Winetasting / local products of the winery
- TripAdvisor Brokerage Fee
- Entry/Admission - Nurellari Winery and Guest House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bogove Waterfall, Berat Albania
Possibility to rest and relax in the green nature and fresh air, also swim for the courageous ones.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nurellari Winery and Guest House, Polican, Berat 5000 Albania
Possibility to taste the local wine
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1001 Albanian Adventures, 40.705287, 19.952032, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.