Bogota City Tour – 4 Hours
See most outstanding Bogota historic Highlights in this tour atractions in short time in Bogota. The all attractions will be visited by foot, getting out of the vehicule being guided in each place to visit and explained in tailored way. Permanently offered with friendly service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation service (Hotel– City tour -Hotel) + (Private driver + Private tour guide)
- Permanent tour guide during the city tour.
- Admission to the Gold Museum and previously described attractions.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bogota, Colombia
Transfer back to the Hotel in Bogota
Pass By: La Candelaria, Bogotá, Colombia
Historical center of Bogotá:
It is a beautiful colonial area where Bogotá born and is composed for beautiful colonial architecture mix with a bohemian atmosphere. in this area are located very interesting attractions which you will visit thas (Botero museum, Casa de la moneda / numismatic museum, Luis Ángel Arango library, Gabriel Garcia Marquez cultural center).
Pass By: Plaza de Bolivar, Between Carreras 7 and 8 at Calle 10, Bogota Colombia
It is the main administrative center of Colombia. Where are located the important atracttions like; The national capitol, Bogota mayor office, the religious street and the Colombian Court house. Over there your private tour guide will tell you the most important political topics and Colombian stories related about the Colombian growing, Military situation and social situation.
Pass By: Gold Museum (Museo del Oro), Carrera 6 No.15-88, Bogota 110321 Colombia
Offers a varied exposition of different types of Pre-columbian pieces of Colombia not only made by gold also in other materials such as silver, copper, emeralds, wood and ceramics. It offers information about the indigenous groups and the meaning of the pieces for them. The museum has a permanent exposition of more than 35.000 pieces which is considerate as one of the biggest and valuable expositions in the world. (On Mondays this museum is closed so we could change it for Emerald museum or La Quinta house “Simon Bolivar house in Bogota” or more time of our guided tour visiting the main highlights of our Itinerary – the options are up to you and may be subject to changes, depending on the circumstances out of our control).
Pass By: Centro Internacional, Avenida 26, entre Carreras 7-10, Bogota Colombia
You will visit one of the places where is located one of the most important financial centers and at the same time is a important historic center. You will see (Santa Maria Bullfighting Arena and National Museum).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
He finds us with a black and yellow vest and the logo of Bogotravel Tours on the back of the guide.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 adults per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.