Bogota by carrera Septima 7 ciclovia (Sight-Running) experience
lets go "sight running" in septima
avenue of bogota we will do it every sunday when is the ciclovia the best moment for to be around the city ! We run at a casual, non-competitive pace along the main avenue of bogota past the most iconic and historical sights in Bogota most beloved green space like the national park, We prioritize the local's eye view. The run is just about 7 kilometers and we make stops along the way to talk about the history of the city, take pictures and throw in some additional core strength and flexibility exercises. This is a perfect experience for the traveler who wants to stick to a fitness routine but doesn't want to waste their limited time in Bogota working out in a gym! also a very unique way to see a city like Bogota.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: National Museum of Colombia, Carrera 7 N. 28-66, Bogota 110311 Colombia
this is one of the most beautifull architecture in bogota and its full of history; this was the first prission in the city and now is a home of the culture and history.
Stop At: Avenida Carrera 7, Bogota Colombia
we will run around the carrera septima and we will pass by all the styles of bogota and we will discover together the true essencie of this wonderfull capital city of colombia.
the carrera septima is one of the most important aveniues of bogota and this aveniue cross all bogota from south to north
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Nacional Enrique Olaya Herrera, Calle 36 Between the streets 36 to 39 and Carrera Septima to Quinta, Bogota Colombia
the parque nacional is one of the most beautifull places in bogota and colombia its part of the mountains that surroand the city and its full of cultural activities. this park make bogota a bit more like green city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Casa Magola, Cra. 3 #17-60, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions this tour will visit only churches and museums that follow all the adresses and regulations in order to protect the healty of our customers. Due to COVID-19 restrictions this tour will not provide any share food or drink and every customer will have theyr own snak.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.