Bogotá Laguna de Guatavita: Pre-Columbian History and Culture
Your reservation is final and is guaranteed if it is for at least two (2) people.
Departures maximum 10 passengers.
Without effort, without haste, for all audiences.
Guide - driver in Spanish all the way.
Local guide of the Muisca community.
Entrance to the Natural and Archaeological Reserve of Guatavita.
Hiking (trekking) guided in Spanish for two and a half hours.
In the Chunzua (Ceremonial House): Narration of Myths, Legends and Chibcha language.
Tour of the urban area of the municipality of Guatavita and its colonial zone. 15
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - The Leyenda del Dorado and the Muisca civilization offer the visitor a general tour of our pre-Columbian towns. Culture, Knowledge, Routes, Myths and Legends
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatavita, Cundinamarca, Colombia
We pick up passengers at their places of accommodation: hotels, hostels and / or apartments.
When making the reservation, passengers must indicate a precise point of collection.
Passengers must be ready at the pick-up point between 07:45 and 08:10 AM.
The carrier will pass at that time and will only wait five (5) minutes.
Passengers are not picked up in public places such as squares, parks, shopping centers or others.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers at their places of accommodation: hotels, hostels and / or apartments. Passengers are not picked up in public places such as plazas, parks, shopping centers or others.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 Warranty: If due to outbreaks that force the authorities to cancel this activity, you have 365 days to use the service already paid.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.