Bogor City Full-Day Private Tour from Jakarta with Pick Up
Explore Bogor City from Jakarta and visit its main attractions on this all-day private tour with a guide. The itinerary includes the Botanical garden , Parahyangan Agung Jagatkartta and Nangka Waterfall where you can learn about Plantation in Botanical garden , know about Balinese biggest temple on Java and explore the waterfall,As you explore the area with your fellow tour mates and English-speaking guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance or Admission Fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Bogor Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Pura Parahyangan Agung Taman Sari Gunung Salak
- Entry/Admission - Nangka Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Tipping to Driver and tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bogor Botanical Gardens, Jl. Ir H Juanda no. 13, Bogor 16122 Indonesia
One of the largest botanical gardens with an area of 87 hectares, established since May 18, 1817, by the Governor-General of the Netherlands, Godert Alexander Gerard Philip van der Capellen, current collection of plants reached 15000 species, many people come here to relax, exercise, take pictures.
Right in the middle of the botanical garden there is a restaurant serving food & drinks.
This garden is so beautiful and it will be best garden in the area
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pura Parahyangan Agung Taman Sari Gunung Salak, Kampung Warung Loak, desa Taman Sari, Kelurahan Ciapus, Bogor Indonesia
Parahyangan Agung Temple Jagatkartta Taman Sari Gunung Salak is the biggest temple outside Bali, after Besakih Temple. This temple has Jagyangan Jagat status. Founded in 1995
The construction of the temple at the foot of Mount Salak began in 1995. The construction was marked by the construction of a temple right at the location of King Siliwangi, King of Sunda from the golden age of the Hindu kingdom of Pajajaran. During the construction process, the temple was named the Penataran Agung Gunung Salak.
Some Parts of the Temple The main part of the temple is separated by three large gates called Kori Agung. The center door has a dragon statue and is only opened during major Hindu events such as Galungan or Piadolan memorials. When there are priests from other temples who come for certain purposes, the main gate is also opened. Inside there is the Jobo Jero or Utama Mandala area, where there is the most sacred area in the temple.
While around it is the Central Jobo area. In one corner there is a statue of Ganesha wrapped in yellow cloth with a pair of umbrellas on the sides. From inside the main Mandala, you can see the background in the form of Mount Salak. Even if you come there during the day, the cold air typical of the mountains directly pierces the skin.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nangka Waterfall, Tenjolaya Desa Warung Loa Kec Taman Sari, Bogor Indonesia
Curug Nangka or the Nangka Waterfall is a small cataract in the foothill of Mount Salak or the Silver Mountain. Its name in English means The Jackfruit Waterfall.
It is located around 20 kilometers from the center of the City, The Bogor Palace. It takes around one hour driving or riding.
It feels like walking along a wet 50 meter tunnel. Visitors must expects to get wet during the travel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Provide Free Pick up and drop off from any Hotel in central town jakarta
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not Recomand for Child under 7 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.