Bodrum Peninsula Cruise Including Lunch
Spend a day cruising around Turkey’s glorious Bodrum Peninsula on a full-day cruise from Bodrum! Soak up the scenery from out on deck and admire the region’s sun-drenched shoreline framed by forests and hills. The route taken on the relaxing cruise includes several stops for swimming, snorkeling and walking, plus a visit to Kara Ada, a gorgeous yachting island that’s known for its mineral-dense waters. Lunch is served roughly halfway through the day and beer, wine and soft drinks are available while on board (own expense).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodrum, Bodrum, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Start your day with a pickup from your centrally located Bodrum hotel, and then travel by minivan to the port. Step aboard your hydrofoil boat and take a seat out on deck as you cruise away from the city and around some of Turkey’s most unspoiled stretches of coastline.
The exact route taken depends on the sea conditions on the day of your cruise, but it will always take in several of the beautiful sheltered bays and pine-fringed beaches that personify the Bodrum Peninsula. Enjoy frequent stops to swim, snorkel and top up your tan. Perhaps take a book with you to read in the sun, or simply sit back and ogle the scenery as you cruise from cove to cove.
Kara Ada — or Black Island — is a site that is always taken in on your cruise, so enjoy a stop to bathe in the grotto and see if its mineral waters enhance your complexion, as legend suggests. The island is a popular stop-off on cruises around Turkey’s so-called Turquoise Coast, so look out for swanky yachts and gulets (traditional Turkish sailing boats) bobbing around the island’s chic shores.
Roughly halfway through the day, enjoy a stop for lunch, cooked on board by your crew. Meals vary, but typically include a fresh salad, grilled chicken and rice or pasta.
After exploring the scenic coastline of the Bodrum Peninsula, start cruising back to Bodrum. On arrival at the city’s port, swap from your hydrofoil to your minivan, and finish your day trip with a drop-off at your Bodrum hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Bodrum, Bodrum, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
BODRUM ICMELER, BITEZ, GUMBET, TORBA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.