Bodrum Fishing Trip
Enjoy a day on the open sea as you try your hand at fishing in the crystal-clear waters off the Bodrum Peninsula. Black goby, large tuna, sea breams, and many more exotic Mediterranean species are all there to be found during your time in the best fishing spot around. An easy pickup from your hotel begins your relaxing day. When you board the fishing boat, you can find all the equipment you need already on board, so get ready to try your hand at catching the local fish. Practice baiting your line and attracting the ideal fish, and get to know your fellow enthusiasts as you make your way off the coast. Complete with instruction from your local guide and a delicious barbecue lunch, your time on the water offers a great experience for fishers of any skill level amid the outstanding scenery of the Mediterranean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
Enjoy a day fishing out on the open sea. Catch the fish and enjoy our barbeque. Try your chances with all types of fish including crane fish, black goby, large tunny, sea bream and many more exotic mediterranean species. All equipment will be provided on board.
• Bodrum, Bodrum, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels in Bodrum
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.