Bodhgaya to Nalanda & Rajgir Excursion with Monuments Entrances
This tour include Bodhgaya to Nalanda & Rajgir Excursion. Pick up and drop off from your hotel, entrances to monuments mentioned in the itinerary and English speaking guide service is well included.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private AC deluxe car
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel.
- Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
- Monument entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water within the vehicle.
- All taxes.
What's excluded :
- Any meals.
- Camera charges at monuments.
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rajgir, Rajgir, Nalanda District, Bihar
Pick up from your hotel for Nalanda & Rajgir excursion with monuments entrances. Visit -
Rajgir - was the largest city in Majjhimadesa during the Buddha’s time. Among the many notable places in the area are the tranquil Vulture’s Peak (Gijjhakuta), where the Buddha meditated, and the Sattapanni Cave, where the First Council was organized after the Buddha’s passing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nalanda, Nalanda, Nalanda District, Bihar
Nalanda - the Buddha spent time in Nalanda, and his two chief disciples, Sariputta and Moggallana, also came from its vicinity. Later, the acclaimed Buddhist monastic university thrived here until its destruction by invaders at the end of the 12th century. Today there is a new Nava Nalanda university as well as a beautiful memorial honoring the 7th-century Chinese pilgrim Xuanzang (Hsüan-tsang), whose work was indispensable for preserving India’s Buddhist heritage.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/16/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.