Boca Raton Deep Sea Fishing Trips
Experience and explore the deep blue sea on this gorgeous Boca Raton Offshore fishing charter. Located minutes to the inlet and off you go, don't spend your whole trip idealing around, this located directly by inlet. View the beautiful scenery and beaches while experiencing the beauty of the sea. This boat specializes in saltwater Sportfishing trips from a 52 foot Merritt custom built fishing machine. The cockpit is extended 3 feet to offer more space to fish comfortably, complete with 4 fighting chairs. Enjoy the comfort as you experience the thrill of fishing deepsea for Sailfish, Maui Maui, Kingfish, Wahoo, Red Snapper, Shark, Swordfish and others. Visitors of Boca Raton, FL also enjoyed experiencing Gumbo Limbo Nature Center as well as a fun day at Sugar Sand Park with the family or Mizner Park for shopping and night life.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All fishing and safety equipment
- Private tour (your party only)
- Fishing licenses Included
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but highly suggested and common practice)
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restroom (Contact Captain to Confirm)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boca Raton, FL, USA
If you are in the local area of Boca Raton, this boat ramp location is only minutes from you.
Stop At: 600 E Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33432, USA
Once you have connected with your captain at this docking area, off to the deep blue sea you travel.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Boca Raton Resort and Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, 501 E Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432, USA
As we head out to the fish grounds the world-famous Boca Raton resort will be on your left.
Pass By: Lake Boca Raton, Boca Raton, FL 33432, USA
Lake Boca Raton will be on the left as we exit, it's one of the most popular sand bars in South Florida.
Pass By: Boca Raton Inlet, Boca Raton, FL 33432, USA
We exit the Intracoastal waterway by way of Boca Raton inlet which provides entry to the Atlantic Ocean.
Departure Point :600 E Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33432, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.