Boca Juniors stadium & Museum Tour without waiting in line
Visit and get to know the history of one of the most important Argentine teams, admire its showcases, its national and international conquests, admire its modern and functional museum, visit its stadium, its tribunes and access to the changing rooms where the teams change on match days.
per adult from
120 to 140 minutes
What's included :
- Ticket to the Museum
- Live entertainment
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Private transportation
- Visit: Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Brandsen 805 La Boca, Buenos Aires 1161AAQ Argentina
La Bombonera is the home of the famous Boca Juniors soccer team. Founded in 1905 by 5 young people living in the La Boca neighbourhood of Buenos Aires, the football club became one of the most successful teams in Argentina and around the world.
Inside the stadium, you can visit the preferential seats, the popular sector and the changing rooms. You can have your photo taken on the pitch and end up in a box where you can see Diego Maradona's private seats.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Visit: Museo de la Pasión Boquense, Brandsen 805, C1161 AAQ, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Enjoy this one-hour guided tour of the Museum of the Passion of Boquense. Founded in 2001, the Boca Juniors Museum was the first soccer-themed museum in America. This museum ticket includes a guided tour of the stadium facilities, including the field, locker rooms and warm-up area. During the tour, the guide will tell you the story of the mythical "Bombonera" (the stadium is called this because it looks like a box of chocolates), its evolution and some of the best anecdotes of the club. This tour does not include lunch or drinks.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Brandsen 805 La Boca, Buenos Aires 1161AAQ Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is casual
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.