Boca Da Onca Waterfalls
The tour starts with a pickup service from the hotels in the center of Bonito, to go to the Bodoquena region, where our adventure begins.
At the Boca da Onca farmhouse, we will be greeted by specialized guides, highly trained and experienced, that will accompany us on our 4 km long ecological walk. The trails are well equipped and take us deeper and deeper into the Pantanal to explore the wonderful running-water pools, where we can enjoy a refreshing bath in its crystal clear waters. Then, we continue our trek to pass through 11 waterfalls, each more spectacular than the one before. One of those waterfalls is Boca da Onca, the highest in the state with its 156m high.
Then, we get back to the ranch, where a traditional lunch will be served alongside the watercourses, so that you can recharge your energies, and relax with the sound of the running water. Also, you can feel free to use the facilities of the ranch: a bar and restaurant, dressing rooms, bathrooms, a pool, and a hammock.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cachoeira Boca da Onca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bodoquena, Bodoquena, State of Mato Grosso do Sul
Stop At: Cachoeira Boca da Onca, Rodovia MS-178 Km 26 à 50km de Bonito-MS, Bodoquena, State of Mato Grosso do Sul 79390-000 Brazil
Boca da Onça
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.