Do you love to yoga? Do you love being in the waters? Are you curious about this Boat Yoga event?
Boat Yoga is an immersive and intimate experience that blends yoga along with the organic waves of the ocean. We're proudly sponsored by amazing companies who provide us with snacks and drinks onboard! We also offer complimentary tea as well.
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary tea
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $3/hr parking fee, payable at the time you park in your designated area.
- Enjoy as you take your yoga practice outside and into the waters. We're located in the beautiful Long Beach, California. After you sign up, you'll receive a detailed email from us regarding the event. We meet at 9:45 am and plan to charter the boat into the ocean at 10 am. Before departing, we take part in a short safety briefing. Departing from Long Beach Marina, you'll first head to 3 man made islands to take in the stunning views over the iconic Pacific Ocean. Then, you’ll be ready for your 60-minute yoga session in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. After mingling with guests and practicing yoga you’ll head back toward the mainland.
Departure Point :Long Beach Marina located in Downtown Long Beach, California.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.