Boat Trip to Klein Curacao
Day Trip to Klein Curacao including Breakfast, BBQ and Open Bar. Discover the uninhabited island of Klein Curaçao. With its perfect sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, sea turtles and many more coral reef sea life. It is definitely a place you have to see to believe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Snorkel Equipment
- Lots of Fun with our Local Guides
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Floating mats
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klein (Little) Curacao, Curacao
Discover the uninhabited island of Klein Curacao, with its powder white beaches, turquoise blue waters and sea turtles, it is definitely a place you must have seen.
Every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday you can sail to Klein Curacao.
Upon boarding at the fishing port on the Caracas Bay you will be provided with breakfast, coffee and tea. Then we sail during one and a half an hour to Klein Curacao.
Around 12:30 you can enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch with salads and fruit.
The bar is open from the moment you board, for non-alcoholic drinks, from 12:00 on we serve premium alcoholic beverages.
On board you can relax on our soft sofas. Once we arrive at Klein Curacao, you can visit the historic lighthouse and visit the old, rusty ship wreck and swim with sea turtles.
Of course, divers are also welcome. If you want to dive at Klein Curacao, please let us know by booking. Dive gear is not included but this can be provided at low cost.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :394 Caracasbaaiweg, Willemstad, Curaçao
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, not recommended for children under age of 2 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a dive, only allowed with buddy.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.