Boat Trip to Dalyan- Caunos, Turtle Beach includes Mud bath from Marmaris
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS. Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
Tour Inclusions: Transfer, Entrance Fee, Lunch
Tour Exclusions: Drinks, Extras, DVD
Pick-ups from: Pick ups from/to all clients hotels. (N/A from Marmaris Imperial - Suntopia Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel)
• Sail along the coast to Aquarium Bay
• Take a dip in the beautiful blue sea
• Visit the renowned Dalyan therapeutic mud baths
• Immerse yourself in the dark, warm mud before washing off in the natural thermal waters
• Relax and swim on the turtle beach
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup only
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Pick up and Drop of from; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dalyan, Dalyan, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
A day with a difference! Travel to Dalyan where you will explore the channels as you make your way to the therapeutic mud baths reputed to aid skin complaints and rheumatism. Once there you can immerse yourself in the mud and slide and wallow as the hippopotami do!! Then cleanse yourself down with the natural thermal water. Then its time to visit the ancient city of Caunos and view the amphitheatre and ruins after which we continue this wonderful journey and sail down the Dalyan Delta ending at Turtle Beach. This is a natural conservation area famous for its Loggerhead Turtles who lay their eggs here every June. All entrance fees, transfers and lunch are included.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Central Marmaris and Icmeler Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS. Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.