Boat trip from Oludeniz Blue Lagoon to Butterfly Valley and Gemiler Island with lunch
Cruise with a 2-deck boat leaving from Blue Lagoon of Oludeniz. Trek in Butterfly Valley and climb up St Nicholas island to see its relics. A day out in the open sea with lunch included the price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Butterfly Valey around 2
- Entry/Admission - Butterfly Valley
- Entry/Admission - Gemiler Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Butterfly Valley, Fethiye Turkey
It is beatifull valey called Butterfly valley. You can get off the shore, buy entrance ticket (around 2€) and walk in the valley. Those who dont want may stay on the boat and relax or swim.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oludeniz, Oludeniz, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
The marvelous lagoon of Oludeniz from the boat. Swim in the crystal water. Swim break
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gemiler Island, Fethiye Turkey
Another island called St Nicholas Island. The boat will anchor so you can swim in the island bay or you can visit the island medieval ruins (tisket around 1-2€).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ölüdeniz, Ölüdeniz Cd. No:32, 48340 Fethiye/Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.There is no pick up service for the hotels located in Oludeniz district as the boat starts from Oludeniz harbour itself. You can easily walk down to the beach and harbour where the boats are. We will give you the boat name and the time to show up there.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.