Boat tour+Granada City and Catarina lookout
Experience the wonderful combination of a eco-colonial adventure. With this outdoor activity you will be in touch with nature doing a boat rider by the small islands on lake granada and the beautiful view from Catarina lookout overssen the reserve laguna de apoyo. Also admire the exquisite architecture from the colonial churches and building of 1600s and learn bout our history/culture.
• We will take you to an adventure of 6-7 Hours Private Tour narrated by your Bilingual Local guide and driver.( This is private we are not picking up anybody else)
• Sightseeing/walking tour main cathedrals and atractions including the chocolate museum.
• Learn about the history of chocolate in the chocolate museum and Have a free taste of a special chocolate drink.( have the chance to buy chocolate cigars, coffee and more)
• Exciting hour of Boat tour on lake Nicaragua( visiting a family of monkeys in one of the isletas and getting off the boat on fortress San Pablo). Visit lookout catarina.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Tour ride
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide and driver
- Walking tour in the city of Granada
- Entry/Admission - Islets of Granada
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Catarina
What's excluded :
- Entrances fees to some churches.
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islets of Granada, Varios Puertos de Salida Pier, cottage, Peninsula of Asese, Granada 43000 Nicaragua
Once you arrive to the Majestic Colonial city you will meet your Boat Captain who alone with your tour guide will take you to a wonderful adventure in lake Nicaragua where you will visit The Monkey Island among others and will have the chance to get off the boat to learn about the fortress San Pablo. Bring your camera as you will get stunning pictures of bird wild life, monkeys and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Granada Department
Your tour guide will take you on a walking tour around the city and will visit the main cathedral and hall of churches. You will get great pictures from the whole city on the bell tower from La Merced Church. (best viewpoint in town)
• Later you will walk at La Calzada street which is the most popular street in town where you can pick a restaurant to have lunch. (not included)
• After that you will visit the chocolate museum and a hammock factory that is actually a organization for people who makes this products.
• An finally your Private Driver will take you to your Hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mirador de Catarina, Catarina Nicaragua
Our tour guide will take you to a nice walk at the trail of Catarina´s lookout where you can take amazing pictures and Have a wonderful view of Apoyo lagoon and great lake of Nicaragua.he city of Granada, the Mombacho Volcano.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your Hotel in Manauga or the airportAirports
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.