Boat Tour of Punta San Vigilio
Travel to Punta San Vigilio, a romantic and picturesque peninsula, on this 90-minute boat tour from Sirmione. After having admired the farthest end of Sirmione, travel past the east coast of the lake with the 'Baia delle Sirene' (Mermaid's Bay) and the wonderful San Virgilio. Stop for a drink before the tour heads towards Gulf Garda and the spectacular Villa Canossa, an 18th-century palace.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Glass of Prosecco
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aquaria Thermal SPA, Via Don Piatti 1, 25019 Sirmione Italy
During the boat tour, we will see the Aquaria Thermal spa without stopping.
Pass By: Punta di San Vigilio, Via San Vigilio 1, 37016 Garda Italy
During the boat tour we will see Punta San Vigilio without stopping.
Pass By: Castello Scaligero, Piazza Castello 34, 25019 Sirmione Italy
During the boat tour, we will pass next to the Castello Scaligero.
Pass By: Grotte di Catullo, Piazza Orti Manara 4, 25019 Sirmione Italy
During the boat tour, we will see the Grotte of Catullo from the lake.
Departure Point :Lungolago Armando Diaz, 25019 Sirmione BS, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/16/2017 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date will be offered
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible; make a note in the 'Special Requirements box' when you book if you require assistance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.