Boat tour of Ortigia, the historic center of Syracuse from the sea
Embark on a boat tour surrounded by a perfect mix of lights, colors and scents of the island of Ortigia seen entirely from the sea. Visit the caves and dive into the crystal clear waters or relax on board with unforgettable views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isola di Ortigia, Isola di Ortigia, Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicily
Get on board and participate in the boat tour of the island of Ortigia. Enjoy all the cultural attractions and naturalistic beauties of the place seen from the sea in about an hour of relaxation, fun and peaceful sailing on the Syracusan coast.
At the helm you will find an expert driver who will give you an unforgettable experience to be able to admire from a different point of view this beautiful city and its wonders: the palaces, the small original alleys, the Spanish walls, the Maniace Castle, the Jewish quarter and the Fonte Aretusa.
Enter the sea caves where you will admire the wonderful natural crystals, stalactites, stalagmites and coral formations. In this splendid blue sea you will stop for a short refreshing stop, and then continue the tour circumnavigating the island of Ortigia, from which you can admire the majestic Maniace Castle and the "marina".
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Fonte Aretusa, Largo Aretusa Il dio innamorato è ALFEO e non Orfeo, inoltre c'è un errore di battitura nel nome di Artemide., 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
Admire the beautiful Fonte Aretusa from the sea, and discover its secrets, myths and legends.
Pass By: Maniace Castle, Via Castello Maniace 51, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The Castle symbol of the historic center, contemplated by the sea, and surrounded by crystal clear and calm waters, in all its splendor.
Departure Point :Ponte Umbertino, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Departure Time :6/14/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for those suffering from seasickness
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.