Boat Tour of Garda Island from Sirmione
Discover top attractions around magical Lake Garda on this 1.5 hour boat tour of Garda Island. Cruise onto Lake Garda as a guide points out top landmarks such as Greek-American soprano Maria Callas’ villa, the Rocca di Manerba and the ancient Roman Grottoes of Catullus. Cruise the gentle waters off San Biagio Island and Garda Island, and admire fine views over the immaculate palace and lawns. During this tour, gain insight into the region’s history and upgrade to enjoy an aperitif on pretty Garda Island.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Parking fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grotte di Catullo, Piazza Orti Manara 4, 25019 Sirmione Italy
Synonym of natural and landscape beauties, Sirmione has always been the the pearl of lake Garda. On board of our motorboats you will discover lake Garda from another prospective! You will admire the ex-villa of Maria Callas, the beauty farm Aquaria, le sulfur springs, the Grotte di Catullo, the largest Roman building in northern Italy the Scaliger Castle with its medieval port and much more!
Pass By: Aquaria Thermal SPA, Via Don Piatti 1, 25019 Sirmione Italy
Sinonimo di bellezze naturalistiche e paesaggistiche, Sirmione rappresenta da sempre la perla del Garda. A bordo di uno dei nostri motoscafi scoprirai il lago di Garda da un’altra prospettiva! Potrai ammirare l’ex-villa di Maria Callas, la beauty farm Aquaria, le sorgenti sulfuree, le Grotte di Catullo, la più grande costruzione romana del nord Italia, il Castello Scaligero con il suo porto medievale e tanto altro!
Pass By: Rocca di Manerba del Garda, Via della Rocca 20, 25080, Manerba del Garda Italy
Si proseguirà per la Rocca di Manerba, una scogliera a strapiombo sul lago, l’Isola di San Biagio (detta anche dei Conigli).
We will continue to Rocca di Manerba, a sheer cliff over the lake, the Isola di San Biagio (also known as Isola dei Conigli - Rabbit Island).
Pass By: Isola del Garda, 25010 San Felice del Benaco Italy
Di proprietà dei conti Borghese-Cavazza vanta un palazzo in stile gotico- veneziano, un’affascinante storia e un incredibile giardino botanico.
Private propriety of the Borghese-Cavazza family, features a Gothic-Venetian palace, a fascinating history and an incredible botanical garden.
Departure Point :Lungolago Armando Diaz, 25019 Sirmione BS, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/16/2017 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of eight people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible; make a note in the 'Special Requirements box' when you book if you require assistance
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.