Boat Party - open bar
We set sail down the beautiful Wisla river at 8:00 pm every Saturday night for 2 hours with an open bar for the entire cruise, with drinking games, party guides and a full surround sound system that will have people on land jumping in the river to try and get on board.
Once back on land at we will take you to three of Krakow's most infamous nightclubs and after parties. VIP entry, queue jump, and free welcome shots all included, we've even brought a professional photographer along for the ride to document all the shenanigans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- You’ll see everything from a 13th-century castle atop Wawel Hill, to an eerie communist-era abandoned hotel. We’ve doubled down with a 2 HOUR OPEN BAR, including beer, rum, gin, vodka and mixers. And when we say unlimited, we mean as much as you can drink! Once we drop anchor we’ll take you to 2 of the best nightclubs and after-parties in Krakow. Enjoy the full VIP experience with QUEUE JUMP plus a FREE WELCOME SHOT ON ARRIVAL
• Welcome shot
Departure Point :Smocza 4a, 31-069 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.