Boat Excursion to visit underwater lava tongues
In this guided tour, our monitors with more than 30 years of experience in water and underwater activities as well as biologist and geologist explain to the client the orography of Tenerife both in the outer part near the coast and in the submerged part that they can see with their own eyes.
Pictures and videos will be taken during the whole excursion and at the end of the activity they will be given as a present to each of the participants. And this excursion is also special because the visitor to the island will be able to see how the island was formed both on the outside and inside as a result of the volcanic activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Photos and videos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Galletas, Las Galletas, Tenerife, Canary Islands
We will leave by boat from the port of Las Galletas to visit the southeast and southwest of Tenerife and in particular the formations that the lava from the volcano has made in contact with the sea.
We will stop in several lava tongues and admire the beautiful orography of its bottoms as well as the fauna that inhabits them.
Departure Point :Marina Del Sur , Las Galletas, Rambla Dionisio Gonzalez, 26, 38631 Las Galletas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.