Blues and Soul Hidden Music History Tour
Go beyond the country music Nashville is famous for and find out about the city's rich history of blues and soul music on this 1-hour walking tour. Uncover insider facts about a city that never stops singing and take an exclusive look at this hidden scene in the Music City
During this Nashville walking tour, stroll down Jefferson Street, the mecca for blues and soul music in the 1900s, with your local guide. Learn about the music's history and hear fun stories about the people, places, and events responsible for Nashville’s world-famous Music City reputation.
Your United Street Tours’ guide will also explore the connection that soul and blues artists like Jimi Hendrix have to Nashville. By joining this tour, you are helping the community’s efforts to preserve blues music history in Music City. Book now to secure your spot. Tickets tend to sell out during high season.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nashville, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee
United Street Tours will take a walk down Jefferson Street, the mecca for blues and soul music in the 1900s. Then, we will share the history and fun stories about the people, places, and events responsible for Nashville’s world-famous Music City reputation. Combined that with an exclusive look into the connection that soul and blues artists like Jimi Hendrix have to Nashville.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Woodcuts Gallery & Framing, 1613 Jefferson St, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.