Blue pearl of Mongolia tour
Why do people travel to Mongolia from such far-flung countries? 60% of our clients replied with one voice: “beautiful scenery”.
So, travelers dream of discovering new and wildland and fascinating nature. If you want to explore exotic, untouched places and the cleanest lake , one of the best ways is our “Blue Pearl of Mongolia Tour”.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR
• Discover more, Drive less
• A lifetime opportunity to ride a white reindeer and meet tsaatan family (one
of the last groups of nomadic reindeer herders in the world.)
• Explore nomadic lifestyle, culture, and tradition
• Professional team and high-quality services
• Relax the nights in comfortable and finest tourist camps and enjoy the
• Grassland Mongolia! The brand t-shirt is yours!
• A chance to see how the real Mongolian authentic Barbecue is made the
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
Day 1. Ulaanbaatar and city tour
Arrive in Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia. Take a city tour to the Gandan Monastery where you will see huge gold-plated Buddha, a symbol of Mongolian national pride and cultural revival and visit the National Museum of Mongolian History, where you will see artifacts from Mongolia and Central Asia from the Stone Age to the present.
Excursion to Zaisan Hill War Memorial to get your bearings with a panoramic view of the whole city.
Day 2. Uint town
You will go horse trekking on 20 km. Uint town is full historical sites well known as remains of Uyghur state and petroglyph of Chinggis khan’s army.
Day 3. Blue pearl of Mongolia (Khuvsgul lake)
We will drive to Jankhai hill after breakfast. Enjoy the panoramic view of the Khuvsgul lake nature from the hill. Drive about 30km further to visit a Tsaatan family (between June 20th – August 10th). Take a picture riding a white reindeer. Drive back to the camp.
Day 4. Monastery of Tranquil Felicity (Amarbayasgalant monastery)
After breakfast, we will visit to one of the three largest Buddhist monastic centers (Monastery of Tranquil Felicity) in Mongolia. The monastery complex is located in the Iven Valley near the Selenge River, at the foot of Mount Büren-Khaan in Baruunbüren sum (district) of Selenge Province in northern Mongolia. The nearest town is Erdenet which is about 60 km to the southwest.
Day 5. Ulaanbaatar
After breakfast, you will be transferred from your hotel to the airport
Departure Point :Snowimage, Olympic Street 12, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Chinggis Khaan International Airport, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.