Blue Mountain Coffee and Sightseeing Tour
Take a scenic drive high up into the mountains through local villages to the blue mountain farm, you will make stops along the way for Jamaican treats such an ice cold coconut jelly or fruit in season. On your tour expect to sip blue mountain coffee, have a delicious ital stew lunch, relax in nature, visit a natural spring and top it off with some Blue Mountain Coffee ice cream at Devon House.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - A Local Jamaican lunch is complimentary
- Coffee tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop at Devon House
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Craighton Estate Great House
What's excluded :
- Ice Cream at Devon House (400 jmd or 3 usd)
- Optional Holywell ($25usd)
- Entry/Admission - Holywell Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Kingston Jamaica
Visit the cooler side of Jamaica on this scenic tour through the Blue Mountains. See beautiful birds and plants. Visit a refreshing waterfall, coffee farm and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Craighton Estate Great House, Highway B1, Irish Town Jamaica
Get first hand experience on a coffee farm, learn how blue mountain coffee is produced and savour some at the end of the tour.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Devon House, 26 Hope Road, Kingston 10, Kingston Jamaica
Devon house is famous for blue mountain coffee ice cream. We stop here briefly for ice cream and you get a chance to walk the shops and the property.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Holywell Park, B1 road Past Hardwar Gap on the B1 heading to Portland, Kingston Jamaica
Enjoy peace and serenity at the waterfall. Take a swim, capture the moment. Walk the park and bask in nature.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
AirbnbVacation rentalsOther accommodations
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.