Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tour
Two separate and awesome snorkeling sight for maximum observation included a drop off.
Snorkeling inside a marine reserve.
Because we are a shore-based tour we snorkel slowly to get up close and personal with all the ocean life!
We only operate small guided tours in order to guarantee you confort and security.
Whether you're a beginner swimmer or an experienced snorkeler, We
will customize the experience just for you!
Stay safe with a professional snorkeling instructor.
FREE PICK UP ALL AROUND THE ISLAND
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water - Fruit juice and water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snorkel instructor
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
We will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to the boat to start the activity.After an introduction to your certified snorkeling guide and your small group limited to 8 people, get ready and learn some basic underwater rules. All equipment will be provided, including fins, full face masks and snorkel.
The first stop of the day will be in the blue lagoon of Moorea to meet the Stingrays. We will jump in the water with the mask and the tube and will swim with these creatures, you will be surprised by the elegance with which they move! We will enjoy a refreshing swim and get back on the boat for the next stop
After swimming with the Stingrays, we will take you to the coral garden so you can continue snorkeling and admire the great biodiversity that Moorea hides underwater. Many tropical fish and huge corals will accompany you when you swim in the waters of Temae.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- VAIARE MOOREA
- COOKS BAY MOOREA
- OPUNOHU BAY MOOREA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/12/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/12/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:30 PM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 01:30 PM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.