Blue Lagoon Return Bus Transfer from Keflavik International Airport
There is no better way to start your Icelandic adventure than by bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon. Soak up in the warm and comfortable Blue Lagoon, one of National Geographic's 25 wonders of the world.
The Blue Lagoon is Iceland's most famous attraction, and considered by many to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Blue Lagoon offers a lava and moss filled scenery, state of the art facilities, a unique atmosphere and silica masks that make your skin extra firm, yet incredibly soft!
Please note, the Blue Lagoon entrance fee is not included!
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bus fare to the Blue Lagoon.
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon
- When arriving at Keflavik Airport head to the Reykjavik Excursions sales desk. From there our staff will assist you. Spoil yourself by bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon during your visit to Iceland. Reykjavik Excursions offers great flexibility in Blue Lagoon transfers. After having enjoyed all that the Blue Lagoon has to offer, you can either return to Reykjavík or be dropped off at Reykjavík International Airport (KEF).
Departure Point :Keflavík International Airport, Reykjanesbær, Iceland
Return Detail :1: Vatnsmýrarvegur 10, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
2: Keflavík International Airport, Reykjanesbær, Iceland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.