"Blue Lagoon" Half day Chill out tour from Split
Our half day “Chill out” tour starts in the UNESCO town Split.
Our first stop is Trogir and after that we take of to Blue Lagoon which is located between Drvenik and Krknjaši Islands.
The two islands are separated by the shallow water called the Blue Lagoon because of it’s intense turquoise color.
This tour provides you with snorkelling equipment as the Blue lagoon is perfect for swimming, diving and snorkelling because of it’s transparency and crystal clear sea.
After the Blue lagoon the tour guide takes you to Maslinica on a nearby island Šolta.
Maslnica is perfect for grabbing coffee, ice-cream or a cocktail and just chilling out.Maslinica is a perfect place to try out traditional Dalmatian dishes, seafood and other Mediterranean culinary specialties.
In 2012, Maslinica received a national award for the best tourist destination in the Adriatic with less than a thousand inhabitants, as well as national award as the best Authentic Coastal Destination in 2017.
per adult from
What's included :
- Speed boat
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Morning Tour
08:30 - STATION - Split
09:00 - 10:00 - STOP FOR A WALK - Trogir
10:15 - STATION - Blue Lagoon
12:15 - 13:15 - STATION - Maslinica
14:00 - END POINT - Split
14:30 - STATION - Split
15:00 - 16:00 - STOP FOR A WALK - Trogir
16:15 - STATION - Blue Lagoon
18:15 - 19:15 - STATION - Maslinica
20:00 - END POINT - Split
Departure Point :Blue Cave Croatia, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.