Blue Lagoon Bacalar Private Tour
Visit the “Magic Town” of Bacalar and its lagoon of seven colors in this tour from Cancun. Off the beaten track adventure in paradise!
The “Magic Town” of Bacalar is a charming little village located in the southern part of Quintana Roo, about 350 kms from Cancun. It’s a location rich in history, pirates and ancient Maya and its natural beauty just cannot be beat.
You’ll travel in comfort from Cancun to Bacalar where you’ll enjoy a boat tour of “The Lagoon of Seven Colors”. The views are unbelievable! Follow the route of the pirates and find your own treasure in the crystal clear waters. Swim in the Cocalitos and Esmeraldo cenotes and enjoy a delicious lunch before returning to Cancun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to Cocalitos Cenote
- Visit to Esmeralda Cenote
- Visit to the Pirate Route
- Certified bilingual guide
- Round trip transportation (hotel-activity-hotel)
- Lunch - Box lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures
- Entry/Admission - Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures, Carretera Tulum-Cancun km 115-116 Rancho la Teresita, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This is the cheking point after pick you up
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors), South of Cancun near Chetumal Mexico
A Bacalar tour from Cancun is a great day of adventure for nature lovers and travelers seeking an off the beaten track experience. Bacalar is a town in the south of Quintana Roo (the state where Cancun is located) with a fascinating pirate history and absolutely incredible views. Known as the Lagoon of Seven Colors, this charming village maintains a laid back pace and a peaceful vibe and offers unique adventures in its multihued waters.
Your Bacalar tour from Cancun brings you to explore the very best of this magic town. You will discover three unique cenotes, visit the Pirates Canal and swim in all seven colors of the lagoon. Your expert guide will share fascinating tales of pirates and the history of the natural wonders of Bacalar. Your Bacalar experience would not be complete without a delicious and authentic regional lunch at the Alux Restaurant.
Do something extraordinary with your Cancun vacation, visit the magic town of Bacalar!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance al 09:20AM.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring swimwear, towel and a change of clothing
- Wear confortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.