Blue Lagoon (Andean Caribbean)
Because we are a formal company with all legal permits that seeks to satisfy our customers by providing the best experiences.
Contact us and live a unique experience with our best tourist destinations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Azul
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancayoc Cucho, 21225, Peru
4:30 am. Pick up from the hotel or residence in coordination with the guide
05:00 pm: Departure for the destination. On the way we can appreciate the
Nevado APACHETA where an Apu ceremony will take place.
- Visit of the PACCHACCUCHU waterfall.
- Visit the mountain of colors.
- On the way we will stop for breakfast (the approximate cost is
from 10.00 to 15.00 soles that the passenger covers)
Stop At: Laguna Azul, Caserio la laguna distrito de Huarango, San Ignacio Peru
10:30 am. Arrival towards the blue lagoon.
01:00 pm. Country lunch (At the moment only chicharrón is served
Alpaca and the cost is 10:00 soles which is covered by the passenger)
02:00 pm. Return to the city of Ayacucho.
06:00 pm end of tours.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It is recommended to be ready 30 minutes before departure time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.