Blue Lagoon and Chocolate Factory Tour - Port Vila Vanuatu with Yumi Tours
Experience the best of Vanuatu with our knowledgeable local guides. Enjoy a trip to the Blue Lagoon on Efate a beautiful crystal clear swimming hole surround be lush rain-forest.
Visit the Aelan chocolate factory which is a part of the Activ association whose work has deeply impacted the smaller communities in and around Vanuatu.
Since 2008, ACTIV has been working with disadvantaged communities in Vanuatu, especially those in rural areas, to identify economic opportunities and support their livelihoods. We work with producers to help improve product quality and we encourage the involvement of women in production. Environmental sustainability underpins our work across these areas.
Local Vanuatu at its best.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Rarru Cascades
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Efate Vanuatu
Blue lagoon is a more of a giant swimming pool. The color of the water is aqua blue hence the name. It is a mixture of fresh and salt water which is also very refreshing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rarru Cascades, near Rentapao Bridge, Port Vila, Efate Vanuatu
A hidden gem on the island of Efate. Rarru is a good spot for travelers looking for a beautiful scenery and a nice walk. It takes about 15 minutes from the starting point to walk all the way up to the main fall. Once you reach the top spot just relax and unwind or like we say enjoy island time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Vila, Vanuatu
Vanuatu's first chocolate producer Aelan Chocolate Makers is a social responsible business owned by ACTIV Association. The chocolate factory is located at the ACTIV centre at the second lagoon.
A factory tour is also available from Monday to Saturday morning where you can learn how they produce our AELAN chocolate and also test the different chocolate.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel GuestsFor hotel guests we will pick up directly from your hotel lobby. In your booking process we'd really appreciate if you also mention the hotel you're staying at for ease of pick up.Cruise ship guestsFor travelers visiting Port Vila via Cruise ship we will pick up directly from the port.Meeting instructions at the Vila wharf are as follows:Once your ship berths and you have checked through border control just make your way towards the main exit gate at the end of the flea markets. Just look out for the Yumi Tours signage where our team members will be there to assist in putting you inside our tour bus.Meeting time - 8.30amTour starts - 9.00amTour ends - 3.00pmPorts
- Port Vila
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.