Blue Labyrinth Tour: Sydney Blue Mountains by E-Bike
We are the only bike riding service in the whole of the Sydney Blue Mountains. We are also the first ever to offer E-Bike Mountain bike tours to the Blue Mountains and are fully supported by the National Parks and Wildlife Service. You will cover 20 to 30 kilometers of Aussie Blue Mountains Bush with us and out amazing E-Bikes. We are so passionate about bike riding and showing you our landscape, which will become very clear to you.
We are not a riding history lesson like you would get if you were on a hiking tour. We prefer to enjoy each others company and share many laughs and let you enjoy the wind in your hair and the sounds of nature.
If you happy yo hear it, we are happy to provide rider skill tips throughout the day to help you get the most out of yourself, the bikes and the trails.
Sound like fun.... you bet it is!!!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Snacks - Fruit, Nuts/trail mix, drink, Lollies
- All Fees and Taxes
- Helmet and gloves and Camelbak
What's excluded :
We get you off the beaten tourist track to ride some of the beautiful World Heritage, UNESCO listed, Sydney BLUE MOUNTAINS bush with our passionate guides on our awesome electric mountain E-Bikes guided tour.
Our Blue Labyrinth tour takes place in the Glenbrook Precinct of the Blue Mountains National Park, which is also known as the Gateway to the Mountains. Only 50 minutes from the center of Sydney by train, riders are guaranteed more adventure time and less travel time.
We ride easy dirt fire trail roads and some basic single track, which spoil us for views of sheer sandstone cliffs, deep valleys and gorges and rivers. Some other attractions could include - Mt Portal and Tunnel View Lookouts, Nepean River Lookout, Oaks and Mount Portal single tracks, enormous ancient eucalyptus trees, Kangaroos - Kookaburras - Magpies and Lyre Birds (if we are lucky).
We have multiple routes available within this amazing location which allows us to cater for all skill levels. We do of course, ask that riders know how to ride a bike as this is not a learn to ride tour/class.
Our moto is… if you can ride a bike, you can mountain bike.
Departure Point :Glenbrook Station, Glenbrook NSW 2773, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.